Friday 15 December 2017

Willian replies when asked if he’ll still be at Chelsea after January

willian

Willian has played down the chances of him leaving Chelsea in the January transfer window.

The Brazilian attacker has been in fine form for the Blues whenever called upon this season, but he has struggled to hold down a regular spot in the starting line-up.
Willian has scored two goals and
made three assists in 17 Premier League games so far this term but he has only started eight of those top-flight games.
His lack of starting spots has
inevitably prompted suggestions that he could be set to assess his situation during the January transfer window.
However, the 29-year-old has now reassured Chelsea fans that he has no intention of quitting the west London club in the mid-season window.
Willian is quoted as saying by the Evening Standard: “I am always happy at Chelsea. I really like this club a lot with my heart.
“The fans can be calm [about him leaving]. I am a Chelsea player and I am very pleased with the way I have been playing in recent weeks.
“When I play I always try to do my best. I try to help the team to play well, to score goals and make assists. Against Huddersfield I did that with my team-mates.”
Willian scored one of Chelsea’s three goals as the Blues sealed a 3-1 win over Huddersfield Town in the Premier League on Tuesday night.
He will be hoping to start once again when Chelsea return to Premier League action on Saturday with a home clash against Southampton at Stamford Bridge.
Meanwhile, Chelsea will take on Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League after the draw was made on Monday morning.



KASUMBAI